Bartercard is a trading platform where businesses can buy and sell their goods or services as part of a global network of likeminded businesses.
- Gain access to a huge potential customer base (54,000 cardholders globally) that is not accessible to your competitors.
- Bartercard works for you, guaranteeing to bring you new customers allowing you to grow or to use spare or underutilised capacity
- We provide you with one of the world’s most innovative business tools and by using 21st century technology, make the whole process simple to manage.
Why barter in business?
Business owners love bartering because it saves them cash; moves excess stock or idle inventory and fills up their downtime or spare capacity.
Chances are you have conducted a one-to-one barter deal in the past and the outcome was win-win.
However, while these direct barter deals can be effective, they lack flexibility, which limits how often they may occur. The challenge with a direct one-on-one barter is you might want something that one business has but they may not want what you have.
By creating a currency of trade pounds you can barter-trade conveniently with up to 54,000 cardholders worldwide.
How does it work?
Bartercard has created a flexible, secure and fully accountable way for businesses to barter their goods and services with businesses all around the country and the world. Bartercard is one of the largest B2B networks with over 54,000 cardholders who are now effectively using barter to…
By using Bartercard you earn trade pounds for the goods and services you sell and this value is recorded electronically in your member account (similar to a bank account).
You then spend your credit balance (or draw on your interest- free line of credit) on goods or services from any other Bartercard member. It offers you completely flexible trading because…
- you don’t have to purchase from the same business that purchases from you
- you can spend with anyone locally, nationally and internationally
- you can sell now and buy later, or buy now and sell later
- you can use the interest free line of credit as working capital, even before making a sale