Code of Ethics
Bartercard UK, its members, and employees will uphold the commitment to attaining and maintaining impeccable standards in the activities related to the operation of our Trade Exchange
We will observe the highest levels of professional conduct in undertaking our business activities, in light of the core values of:
Accordingly, Bartercard UK, its members, franchisees and employees will conduct business affairs in accordance with this Code of Ethics by observing the following principles:
- Acting with due skill, care and diligence in conducting their business.
- Preserving confidentiality at all times.
- Respecting the intellectual property rights of others.
- Protecting and promoting the integrity of the Bartercard Trade Exchange.
- Avoiding and/or disclosing any real or perceived conflicts of interest.
- Being true to their word.
- Respecting the dignity of key players of the organisation, be they internal or external.
- Never knowingly misleading or deceiving others.
- Developing and maintaining an understanding of the ethical issues in their professional roles.
- Acting lawfully.